3M Filtek P60 Posterior Restorative Composite
- Filtek P60 Posterior Restorative is a light curing, radiopaque, packable composite indicated for posterior restorations.
3M ESPE Filtek P60 Posterior Restorative
Filtek P60 Posterior Restorative is a light curing, radiopaque, packable composite indicated for posterior restorations. It demonstrates superior packability making it and excellent choice for posterior tooth restorative therapy. The low polymerization shrinkage offered by Filtek P60 reduces the risk of microleakage. It has a fast curing time of only 20 seconds, thereby reducing the chair time taken. The superior wear resistance of the product augments the strength of the restoration. The filler used in Filtek P60 is zirconia/silica. The particle sizes range from 0.01 to 3.5 μm. The restorative is available in shades A3 and B2 and is supplied in traditional syringes.
- Class I and Class II posterior tooth restorations.
- Sandwich restorations.
- Core build-up.
- Indirect restorations such as inlays, onlays and veneers.
- Excellent packability.
- Fast curing (20s for 2.5 mm)
- Low polymerization shrinkage.
- Superior wear resistance.
- Excellent strength.
Light Curing Parameters :
- Increments : 2.5 mm
- Curing time : 20 seconds
- Intensity of light : 400mW/cm2
- Wavelength of light : 400 – 500 nm
- Store Filtek P60 at room temperature. Ambient temperatures higher than 27°C for prolonged periods of time may reduce shelf life. Do not store close to eugenol containing productss.
- 1 Syringe of 4g.
Warning : Filtek P60 is contraindicated in patients with known allergies to acrylates.
|Return Policy||Accepted Within 1 Week ( Buyer Pays Return Shipping)|
|Packaging of Compoiste||Refill Syringe|
|Type of Composite||Universal Restorative|
- 1 Syringe of 4g.
DTech Restore Glass GIC Glass Ionomer Restorative CementSpecial Price $8.99 was $19.99
3M Espe Filtek Z250 XT Composite KitSpecial Price $84.99 was $100.00
3m Espe Valux Composite Kit$64.99