Ammdent Megafrost Etching Gel
- Frost is a very effective economical etching gel indicated for enamel etching and dentin Conditioning Frost is available in 3.5 gm.
Delivery Time: 4-10 Days
Special Price $49.00 was $55.00
Frost is a very effective economical etching gel indicated for enamel etching and dentin Conditioning Frost is available in 3.5 gm.
- 37% Orthophosphoric Acid Gel
- Composite restorations
- Adhesive cementation of inlays (composite and allceramic), crowns, bridges, veneers, adhesive bridges, and posts and cores
- Bonding of orthodontic attachments (e.g. brackets)
- Pit and fissure sealing
- Acts as demineralising to the enamel creating micropores from 20-30 microns in depth which allows greater adhesion of restorative metals.
- Clean the tooth surface/cavity of debris after tooth preparation.
- Apply Ammdent Frost Etching Gel on the tooth surface.
- Leave it for 15-20 secs.
- Wash off the etchant.
- Dry it for 5 secs.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Dental Brand||3m Espe|
Write Your Own Review
- One Tube Etching Gel 76 gm
- 3ml x 2 empty tubes with cap
- 10 applicators
- 1 connector