Biodinamica Proviplast Crown n Bridge Material
- The PROVIPLAST is a self cured bisacrylic resin to make temporary pieces (crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and onlays).
Temporary material for crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and onlays
The PROVIPLAST is a self cured bisacrylic resin to make temporary pieces (crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and onlays).
Is a double component material (base and catalyst), self mixing, with great facility for handling and application. Provide homogeneous mixing and minimizes the probability of bubbles.
It has low heating during the polymerization, low contraction, easy polishing and biocompatibility. It has Fluorescence, which allows an aesthetic and natural temporary restoration.
BENEFITS FOR THE DENTIST
- Simplified procedures
- Eliminates spatula
- Less service time
- No waste (direct application in the mold)
- High quality finish
- Satisfied patient
BENEFITS FOR THE PATIENT
- Quick procedures with immediate
- High quality results
- No odor and no taste
- Low polymerization temperature, minimizing thermal discomfort
- Resistance and durability
- Amazing final result
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
- 1 cartridge of 50g of PROVIPLAST ratio 1:1 + 10 mixing tips.
- Available in colors: A2