Woodpecker DTE Endoradar Endomotor With Apex Locator$649.00
- This device is use for any type of Pulpitis . Pulp necrosis and periapical periodontitis
- This device must only be used in hospital environment . clinics or dental offices by qualified dental personnel.
- cases where a patient has been filled with an implanted heart pacemaker (or other electrical equipment ) and has been cautioned against the use of small electrical appliances (such as electric shavers. hair dryers. etc ) it is recommended not to use the this device.
Woodpecker DTE DPEX III Gold Apex LocatorSpecial Price $9,799.00 was $10,500.00
- Equipped with clear bright LCD, clear image and different color indicate the trajectory of the file clearly.
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibrating ensures the measurements are accurate.
- Autoclavable file clip, file hook, file probe. Avoiding cross infection effectively.
- When doing the measurement, the changes of the sound can indicate the position of the file in the root-canal.
Woodpecker Woodpex 3 Apex Locator GoldSpecial Price $9,999.00 was $12,999.00
- Clinical data matching, accuracy rate has been improved to 97.71%
- Upgraded chip, real time response. The sensitivity has been improved to double.
- Inovative algorithm, multi-frequency measurement & anti-interference.
- LCD Screen, the trajectory of the file can be clearly shown with different colors.
- Multi-frequency apical positioning technology,
- avoiding the influence of subjective factors for measurment results.
- Measurment results will not be affected by tooth type,
- Root canal internal environment.
Woodpecker Minipex Apex LocatorSpecial Price $7,399.00 was $8,500.00
Minipex Apex Locator
Simplified body design with high sensivity,
- Measurment accuracy upto 97.71%
- Updated chip, real time response, double sensiblity
- Innovation algorithm, intelegent anti-interference
- total weight of merely 71g
- Dimension: 70mm * 62mm * 20mm
- With superb technique100% automatic digital calibration, with no decrease in measurement accuracy.