Search results for: 'kerr'
View as Grid List
Kerr Kavitan LC$27.00
- Light-curing material with controlled time of curing.
- Easy application.
- Possibility of immediate “sandwich” filling.
- Etching and application of an adhesive is not necessary thanks to the strong chemical adhesion
- Stable adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding mechanical properties; compressive strength typically 155 MPa (min. 130 MPa), flexural strength typically 46 MPa (min. 20 MPa)
- Excellent aesthetic results, tooth-like fillings.
- Optimum opacity.
- Outstanding biological compatibility.
Kerr Life Calcium hydroxide cavity linerSpecial Price $21.00 was $22.00
- Maintains pulp vitality in cases of exposures and near exposures.
- Promotes formation of reparative dentin.
- Insulates pulp against thermal shock.
- Protects pulp from permanently placed fillings.
- Has a high early strength (withstands packing pressures).
- Resistant to acid etching.
- Does not inhibit polymerization of acrylic or composite restoration.
Kerr Herculite Precis Composite KitSpecial Price $83.00 was $122.00
- The Herculite brand, recognized across the globe, has expanded into the world of nanohybrid composites.
- Employing the latest in nanoparticle technology, this universal composite features optimal handling and high polishability, lifelike esthetics, great wear resistance, and increased radiopacity - everything a clinician needs
Kerr Nexus RMGI Resin Modified Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price $32.90 was $44.00
- Only kerr nexus rmgi combines one-peel cleanup, tack cure capability, and outstanding bond strength for consistent, predictable outcomes.
Kerr Optibond All In One BondSpecial Price $28.25 was $35.00
- 7 percent filler load.
- Patented formula with GPDM monomer.
- Water + Ethanol + Acetoneformula.
- Exellent penetration into dental tubules.
- Virtually eliminates post operative sensitivity for the patients.
- Three solvents provide effective dentine and enamel conditioning.
Kerr Maxcem Elite Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price $39.99 was $50.00
- Bond strengths between 22-36 MPa. High bond strengths without an adhesive.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy clean up and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility with common substrates. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations and CAD/CAM materials.
- Efficient self-cure mechanism. Cures completely in the absence of light.
Kerr Pentron Kavitan Pro High Strength Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price $19.00 was $25.00
- High strength.
- Extraordinary aesthetic with high translucency in comparison to competitive high-strength glass-ionomers.
- Perfect for core build-ups and replacement of lost dentin by sandwich technique (liner type “base”).
- Permanent chemical adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
Diadent Pro T Protaper Gutta Percha PointSpecial Price $14.99 was $20.00
- DiaDent's Specialty Points are tailor made to complement different kinds of files. Specializing in Gutta Percha points and Paper Points, we carry the most extensive line of Gutta Percha and Paper Points to suit your every need.