Search results for: 'kerr'
View as Grid List
Kerr Kavitan LC$27.00
- Light-curing material with controlled time of curing.
- Easy application.
- Possibility of immediate “sandwich” filling.
- Etching and application of an adhesive is not necessary thanks to the strong chemical adhesion
- Stable adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding mechanical properties; compressive strength typically 155 MPa (min. 130 MPa), flexural strength typically 46 MPa (min. 20 MPa)
- Excellent aesthetic results, tooth-like fillings.
- Optimum opacity.
- Outstanding biological compatibility.
Kerr Life Calcium hydroxide cavity linerSpecial Price $21.00 was $22.00
- Maintains pulp vitality in cases of exposures and near exposures.
- Promotes formation of reparative dentin.
- Insulates pulp against thermal shock.
- Protects pulp from permanently placed fillings.
- Has a high early strength (withstands packing pressures).
- Resistant to acid etching.
- Does not inhibit polymerization of acrylic or composite restoration.
Kerr Optibond All In One BondSpecial Price $28.25 was $35.00
- 7 percent filler load.
- Patented formula with GPDM monomer.
- Water + Ethanol + Acetoneformula.
- Exellent penetration into dental tubules.
- Virtually eliminates post operative sensitivity for the patients.
- Three solvents provide effective dentine and enamel conditioning.
Kerr Pentron Kavitan Pro High Strength Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price $19.00 was $25.00
- High strength.
- Extraordinary aesthetic with high translucency in comparison to competitive high-strength glass-ionomers.
- Perfect for core build-ups and replacement of lost dentin by sandwich technique (liner type “base”).
- Permanent chemical adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
Kerr Maxcem Elite Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price $39.99 was $50.00
- Bond strengths between 22-36 MPa. High bond strengths without an adhesive.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy clean up and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility with common substrates. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations and CAD/CAM materials.
- Efficient self-cure mechanism. Cures completely in the absence of light.
Kerr Sybronendo Tip Snip Gutta Percha Cutter Gauge Wheel Preorder$229.00
- Dental Sybronendo Tip Snip Gutta Percha Cutter Gauge Wheel Endo apex size
Kerr Herculite Precis Composite KitSpecial Price $83.00 was $122.00
- The Herculite brand, recognized across the globe, has expanded into the world of nanohybrid composites.
- Employing the latest in nanoparticle technology, this universal composite features optimal handling and high polishability, lifelike esthetics, great wear resistance, and increased radiopacity - everything a clinician needs
Kerr Nexus RMGI Resin Modified Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price $32.90 was $44.00
- Only kerr nexus rmgi combines one-peel cleanup, tack cure capability, and outstanding bond strength for consistent, predictable outcomes.