View as Grid List
Angelus Exacto Glass Fiber Post Trial PackSpecial Price $45.00 was $55.00
- Greater radiopacity: allows radiographic visualization.
- Standardized burs with inactive tip: precise calibration of posts according to burs present in the kit; very thin cement layer.
- High concentration of fibers: better mechanical properties.
- Special glass fiber: excellent transmission of light.
- Double taper: matches root canal shape.
- Modulus of elasticity similar to dentin´s: lower risk of root fracture.
- Silicone stop: identifies post size and indicates place for cutting.
COLGATE® PREVIDENT® 5000 BOOSTER PLUS (1.1% SODIUM FLUORIDE)Special Price $99.00 was $100.00
Angelus Exacto Intro Kit Glass fiber PostSpecial Price $91.00 was $111.00
- Greater radiopacity.
- Standardized burs with inactive tip.
- High concentration of fibers.
- Special glass fiber.
- Double taper.
- Modulus of elasticity similar to dentin´s .
- Silicone stop.
- Direct use (prefabricated).
- Longitudinal fibers.
- Versatility of sizes.
Ultradent Microabrasion OpalustreSpecial Price $39.99 was $55.00
- For correction of superficial (<0.2mm depth) white, brown, or multicolored enamel defects, including fluorosis discoloration, that have not responded to regular take-home bleaching products.
- Use Opalustre and OpalCups to quickly remove unsightly enamel decalcification defects that are less than 0.2mm in depth. Abrasion slurries are ideal for superficial white and brown demineralization due to enamel mottling from fluorosis.2 This treatment can be classified under ADA insurance code 9970: enamel microabrasion.
Angelus Reforpost Steel Metal Post Mini KitSpecial Price $48.00 was $55.00
- Direct use (prefabricated): saves clinical time and decreases lab costs.
- Standardized according to Largo burs (Largo 2): easy to use.
- Versatility of sizes (4 sizes): easy do adapt.
- Not srew-retained: no generation of stresses.
- Sandblasted surface: excellent retention for the cement.
GC G Coat Plus LCSpecial Price $68.00 was $69.00
- Provides a clear, glossy surface for composite resins, glass ionomers, jacket crowns, veneers and provisionals.
- Protects glass ionomer restorations against excessive water contamination during initial cure.
- Increases wear resistance of restorations.
- Restores aesthetic appearance and marginal integrity when used to repair the interface between restorations and marginal tooth structure.