Endodontic Sealers & Cements
View as Grid List
Meta CeraSeal Calcium Silicate-based Bio-ceramic Root Canal SealerSpecial Price $86.99 was $102.00
- optimal biocompatibility
- excellent sealing ability
- Unique stability
Biodinamica Interim Kit Intermidiate Restorative MaterialSpecial Price $11.00 was $22.00
- Zinc Oxide and Eugenol (modified) based material;
- Reduced setting time – 5 to 8 minutes;
- The color of the powder is ivory;
- Easy to manipulate and insertion inside dental cavity;
- Presents strength;
- Presents resistance to abrasion;
- Antiseptic and sedative properties due to Eugenol;
- Insoluble on oral environment;
- Biocompatibility as a pulp protective;
- Promotes marginal sealing;
- Easy to remove.
J Morita Vitapex Calcium Hydroxide Paste With IodoformSpecial Price $69.99 was $89.00
- Premixed Paste - for immediate use with minimal material waste and clean-up.
Ivoclar Apexit Plus Root Canal Sealer Double Syringe With Free ApexcalSpecial Price $84.99 was $99.00
- Excellent tissue tolerance.
- Durable sealing of the root canal due to the slight setting expansion.
- Its easy flowing composition allows the material to adapt well even to morphologically complicated canals.
- Convenient application (automix syringe and Intra Canal Tip enable easy direct application).
- Long working time (mixed Apexit Plus can be used over 3 hours at room temperature).
Prevest Eugenol 15 mlSpecial Price $8.99 was $23.00
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.