Ivoclar Vivadent ApexCal Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price $78.00 was $100.00
- The creamy ApexCal calcium hydroxide paste is used to place temporary disinfectant dressings in the obturation of root canals. ApexCal can also be used in indirect and direct pulp capping.
- Time-saving direct application.
- Easy removal, as the material does not set when in place.
- High radiopacity (400% Al).
PD Swiss Devitec Paste Pulp devitalizerSpecial Price $36.99 was $66.00
Devitalizing Paste without Arsenic should be used when a preparation which does not contain Arsenic is advised. The active ingredient is Polyoxymethylene, a coagulant which acts on albumin and confers the required fibrous consistency to the pulp to facilitate its subsequent extirpationLearn More
Meta Metapex Calcium Hydroxide Paste With Iodoform Single Syringe PackSpecial Price $15.99 was $25.00
Ammdent Cito Cid Citric Acid Based Chelating AgentSpecial Price $11.99 was $15.00
- Viscous Solution.
- Dissolves Calcium Hydroxide from Canals.
- Mild Chelating Agent.
- Root Canal Irrigant/ Cleanser - Conditioner.
DiaDent Diapaste Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price $23.00 was $24.00
- Premixed Calcium Hydroxide Barium Sulfate paste for root canal treatment.
- Temporary root filling.
- Root canal filling for primary teeth.
- Use after pulp extirpation treatment.
- Filling on the pulpotomy.
- Temporary Pulp Capping.
- Water Soluble: Easy to clean and remove, reduce operative time.
- Easy and quick access.
Prime Dental Calcium Hydroxide Powder For Pulp CappingSpecial Price $6.00 was $11.00
- Prime Dental Calcium Hydroxide Powder For Pulp Capping.
TehnoDent Iodotin Syringe Calcium Hydroxide With IodoformSpecial Price $14.99 was $22.00
- The paste is easily removed from the canals if necessary.
- Stimulates hard tissue formation on apex level.
- High radiopacity.
- Ultrathin dispensing tips (0.52 mm with a gauge 22).
Prevest Calcigel Calcium Hydroxide Paste Intro PackSpecial Price $11.00 was $22.00
- Temporary root canal filling.
- Internal & external root resorption.
- High pH (pH 12) helps neutralize free acids of obturating cements and restorative materials
- Reduces hypersensitivity of dentine.
- 45% calcium hydroxide content helps the neoformation of secondary dentine. Radiopacity for checking treatment.
- Perfect pulp protection.
- Syringe for direct application.