View as Grid List
Prevest Fusion Flo Flowable Composite Intro KitSpecial Price $13.99 was $19.99
- Filling of smaller cavities.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Restoration class III to V.
- Repairs of fillings & veneers.
- Optimal flowability.
- Higher filler loading of 70% w/w.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Lower polymerisation shrinkage.
- Very good abrasion resistance.
Prevest Cal LC Light Cured Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price $9.99 was $16.00
- For direct & indirect pulp capping.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- As cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Time-saving, direct application and light curing.
- Ready to use one component material.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
Prevest Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM Material$9.99
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Prevest Spectra Prophylaxis Paste 75gmSpecial Price $6.00 was $15.00
- Polishing after scaling.
- Removal of dental tartar.
- Oil free formulation.
- Fluoride release formula.
- Splatter free paste.
- Excellent stain removal and polishing.
- Available in five different flavors with fine, medium & coarse grit.
Prevest Fusion Bond 5 Total Etch Bonding Agent Intro PackSpecial Price $12.00 was $22.00
- Adhesion of the composite resin for direct restoration.
- Simple to use one step bonding material.
- Excellent adhesion to dentin and enamel.
- Long lasting bonding strength.
Prevest Fusion Self Etch Bond 7 Bonding AgentSpecial Price $17.88 was $23.00
- As direct / indirect restorations with light cured composites.
- Single step bonding agent for direct composite restorations.
- Excellent adhesion to dentine and enamel.
- Long lasting bonding strength.
- Universal for all light curing restorations.
Prevest Fusion Nano Coat Protective Coating For GIC & CompositesSpecial Price $14.00 was $22.00
- Protects glass ionomer fillings from drying during the first hour after placement.
- Increase wear resistance of restoration.
- Gloossy surface for composite resins.
- Greatly enhances the esthetics of restorations.
- Provides improved stain resistance.
- Superior bond durability for long lasting gloss.
Prevest Denpro Micron Superior Type 2 Glass Ionomer Cement DiscontinuedSpecial Price $11.50 was $15.00
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
Prevest Fusion Ultra DC Dure Cure Resin CementSpecial Price $21.00 was $33.00
- Permanent cementation of crown, bridges and splints Permanent cementation of endodontic posts made of metal, reinforced composite.
- Permanent cementation of implant retained crowns.
- Dual curing-light and self curing (Initial set time 2 minutes, final set time 5 minutes).
- Low film thickness - Low solubility in oral fluids.
Prevest BioEnamel Remineralizing GelSpecial Price $799.00 was $1,000.00
- Reduce post whitening sensitivity after oral prophylaxis.
- Reduce sensitivity caused due to non - carious lesions.
- Remineralization of de-mineralized tooth structure.
- Post whitening sensitivity.
- Sensitivity caused due to non - carious lesions and sensitivity after oral prophylaxis.
Prevest Reveal Caries Indicator DyeSpecial Price $8.00 was $10.00
- Dark green color dye provides strong contrast with both dentine and the pulp.
- Stains outer infected dentine only.
- Does not stain uninfected (affected) dentine.
- Detects caries in difficult to see places.
- Popylene glycol base formulation more accurate than water based formula.