Glass Ionomer Cements
View as Grid List
Ivoclar Vivaglass CEM PL Glass Ionomer Luting CementSpecial Price $57.99 was $66.00
- Inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges made of metal.
- Crowns and bridges made of high-strength ceramics.
- Metal posts as well as indirect metal post and core complexes.
- Orthodontic bands.
- Ready-made steel crowns.
Kerr Pentron Kavitan Pro High Strength Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price $19.00 was $25.00
- High strength.
- Extraordinary aesthetic with high translucency in comparison to competitive high-strength glass-ionomers.
- Perfect for core build-ups and replacement of lost dentin by sandwich technique (liner type “base”).
- Permanent chemical adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
Prevest Denpro Micron Superior Type 2 Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price $11.50 was $15.00
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings Restoration of decidous teeth (especially class I).
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Primary teeth fillings.
DTech Restore Glass GIC Glass Ionomer Restorative CementSpecial Price $8.99 was $19.99
- Glass Polyalkenoate Cement
- A truly economical restorative cement.
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini PackSpecial Price $26.99 was $33.00
- GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the latest addition to the well established family of glass ionomers that offer unsurpassed wear resistancy, compressive strength, and durability.
Ivoclar Cention N Glass Ionomer Cement Starter KitSpecial Price $54.00 was $66.00
- The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
Voco Ionolux Light Curing Glass Ionomer Restorative CementSpecial Price $64.99 was $89.00
- Restorations class III an V, especially cervical fillings and root caries.
- Fillings on deciduous teeth.
- Small class I fillings.
- Temporary fillings.
- Core build-up.
- Easy to apply, can be modelled immediately.
- Does not stick to the instrument.
- No conditioning of tooth surfaces before placement of the filling.
- No varnish required.
- Ideal for Sandwich technique.