3M ESPE Relyx Temp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price $34.99 was $41.00
- RelyX™ Temp NE is Eugenol-free, therefore universally applicable, independent on whether subsequent cementations are performed conventionally or adhesively.
Prevest Eugenol 15 mlSpecial Price $8.99 was $23.00
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement. Eugenol Oil is used for temporary relief of localized dental pain.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Chemically pure Eugenol Oil with increased effectiveness.
- Arsenic free.
Prevest Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM Material$9.99
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Diadent Dia Temp Blue Temporary Cementation MaterialSpecial Price $21.00 was $24.00
- Quick and simple removal: Can be removed in one piece.
- High wear resistance, mechanical strength.
- Ensures a fast set.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Easy application: Convenient syringe dispensed material does not required mixing.
- Blue DiaTemp is ideal for Posterior teeth.
- Yellow DiaTemp is ideal for Anterior teeth.
Ammdent TempTing Non Eugenol Temporary Luting MaterialSpecial Price $14.99 was $18.00
- Ammdent Tempting is a Non -Eugenol Hydraulic Temporary Luting Material
Prevest OraTemp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price $19.99 was $22.00
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix - easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.