Cavity Liner & Bases
Prevest Calcium Hydroxide PowderSpecial Price $5.00 was $11.00
- Ideal for temporary root filling.
- Pulp capping.
- Pulp protection.
- Provides insulation in deep cavities.
- Provides bactericidal effect on carious dentine.
- Paste delivered to root apex provides pulp insulation.
- Protects the vital pulp from infections and further decay.
- Can be easily removed from root canal by simple irrigation.
Prevest Apacal ART Pulp Liner WIth HydroxyapetiteSpecial Price $1,075.00 was $1,350.00
- Direct & indirect pulp capping.
- Protective base/liner under composites, amalgams cements and other base materials.
- Accelerated release of calcium ions.
- Accelerated formation of dentine bridge.
- Contains barium zirconate for better radioopacity and biocompatibility.
Bisco TheraCal LC Light Cure Resin Cavity Liner 4 Syringe PackSpecial Price $114.99 was $124.99
- TheraCal LC is a light-cured, resin-modified calcium silicate filled liner designed for use in direct and indirect pulp capping and as a protective liner under composites, amalgams, cements, and other base materials.
Voco Calcimol LC Light Curing Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price $59.00 was $100.00
- Time-saving direct application and light-curing.
- Ready-to-use one-component material.
- Effective protection of the pulp.
- Supports the formation of secondary dentine.
- Calcimol LC in the new NDT®-syringe.
- NDT® means non-dripping-technology.
- Especially for fine-flowing materials.
- Can be dosed and applied precisely.
- Without any loss of material.
Prevest Cal LC Light Cured Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price $6.00 was $11.00
- For direct & indirect pulp capping.
- Acid protection when applying etch technique.
- As cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Time-saving, direct application and light curing.
- Ready to use one component material.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.