Prevest OraTemp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price $19.99 was $22.00
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix - easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.
Prevest Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM Material$9.99
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
3M ESPE Relyx Temp NE Non Eugenol Temporary CementSpecial Price $32.00 was $37.00
- RelyX™ Temp NE is Eugenol-free, therefore universally applicable, independent on whether subsequent cementations are performed conventionally or adhesively.