Buy Dental Cement of Various Brands: Ketac, Multilink, Kerr, 3M ESPE, GC, Shofu, Ivoclar Vivadent, Dentsply
View as Grid List
Prevest Zinconol Zinc Oxide Eugenol IRM Material$9.99
- As a base under amalgam and non resin restorations.
- Temporary restoration in emergency treatments.
- Sealing coronal portion of teeth under endodontic treatment.
- Excellent physical properties due to added unique polymer reinforcing agents.
- High compressive strength-High tensile strength.
- Low film thickness, low solubility and excellent abrasion resistance.
- High strength comparable to zinc phosphate cement.
Kerr Maxcem Elite Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price $48.99 was $50.00
- Bond strengths between 22-36 MPa. High bond strengths without an adhesive.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy clean up and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility with common substrates. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations and CAD/CAM materials.
- Efficient self-cure mechanism. Cures completely in the absence of light.
Ammdent TempTing Non Eugenol Temporary Luting MaterialSpecial Price $14.99 was $18.00
- Ammdent Tempting is a Non -Eugenol Hydraulic Temporary Luting Material
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Mini PackSpecial Price $24.99 was $30.99
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
Kerr Pentron Kavitan Pro High Strength Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price $1,299.00 was $1,499.00
- High strength.
- Extraordinary aesthetic with high translucency in comparison to competitive high-strength glass-ionomers.
- Perfect for core build-ups and replacement of lost dentin by sandwich technique (liner type “base”).
- Permanent chemical adhesion to the hard dental tissues.
- Outstanding biocompatibility.
Voco Calcimol LC Light Curing Calcium Hydroxide PasteSpecial Price $3,025.00 was $3,500.00
- Time-saving direct application and light-curing.
- Ready-to-use one-component material.
- Effective protection of the pulp.
- Supports the formation of secondary dentine.
- Calcimol LC in the new NDT®-syringe.
- NDT® means non-dripping-technology.
- Especially for fine-flowing materials.
- Can be dosed and applied precisely.
- Without any loss of material.