Buy Dental Cement of Various Brands: Ketac, Multilink, Kerr, 3M ESPE, GC, Shofu, Ivoclar Vivadent, Dentsply
View as Grid List
Biodinamica Ionofast Light Cure Glass Ionomer CementSpecial Price $38.99 was $66.00
- Ready to use;
- Biocompatible and light cured;
- Ideal Viscosity;
- High resistance to compression: + 200 Mpa;
GC G-CEM LINKACE Self Adhesive Resin CementSpecial Price $129.00 was $155.00
- Excess cement is easily removed in one piece after only a 1-2 second tack cure.
- G-CEM LinkAces high flexural and bond strengths prevent loss of retention even when a classical preparation is not possible.
- G-CEM LinkAce is HEMA-free and shows very low water uptake, delivering exceptional colour stability.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Mini PackSpecial Price $24.99 was $30.99
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
Ivoclar Cention N Glass Ionomer Cement Starter KitSpecial Price $54.00 was $66.00
- The initiator system enables good chemical self-curing.
- Stronger than glass ionomer cement.
- More esthetic than amalgam and glass ionomer cement.
- Time-saving replacement of tooth structure in only four working steps.
- Permanent restorations of Class I and II.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth.
Prevest Fusion Ultra DC Dure Cure Resin CementSpecial Price $21.00 was $33.00
- Permanent cementation of crown, bridges and splints Permanent cementation of endodontic posts made of metal, reinforced composite.
- Permanent cementation of implant retained crowns.
- Dual curing-light and self curing (Initial set time 2 minutes, final set time 5 minutes).
- Low film thickness - Low solubility in oral fluids.
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 9 Glass Ionomer Cement Big Pack$50.99
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage allows single step placement without