View as Grid List
Voco Arabesk Flow Flowable Composite$45.00
- Filling of small cavities.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Filling of cavities class III and V.
- Lining, coating of cavities.
- Repairing composite fillings and veneers.
- Luting of full ceramic restorative pieces.
- Fine-flowing with excellent wetting capability.
- Very good aesthetics (chameleon effect).
- Thixotropic properties.
- High adhesion with Solobond M.
- Precise application.
Dentsply SDR Flowable Composite Bulk Filling MaterialSpecial Price $73.99 was $80.00
- Advanced Chemistry and amazing Procedures
- Bulk Fill base in Class I and II restorations
- 4mm depth of cure
- Self Leveling Handling
- Up to 60% less stress than conventional flowables
- Single component, fluoride containing, visible light cured
Ivoclar Tetric N Flow Flowable CompositeSpecial Price $18.99 was $25.99
- Excellent wetting behaviour allows for convenient application in all areas.
- Outstanding stability – ideal for Class V restorations.
- High level of radiopacity for a sound diagnosis.
- Optimum partner for Tetric N-Ceram.
Heraeus Kulzer Charisma Flow Flowable Composite Syringe RefillSpecial Price $11.00 was $18.00
- Charisma Flow is the ideal flowable supplement to our microhybrid composite Charisma Classic.
Denu Nano Hybrid Flowable Composite Resin Korea MadeSpecial Price $14.88 was $22.00
Superb quality water-soluble semi-gel material with optimal Nano filter Compressible strength 340 Mpa, flexural rigidity 150 Mpa, final hardness 65 Mpa.Learn More
Kerr Herculite Precis Composite KitSpecial Price $83.00 was $122.00
- The Herculite brand, recognized across the globe, has expanded into the world of nanohybrid composites.
- Employing the latest in nanoparticle technology, this universal composite features optimal handling and high polishability, lifelike esthetics, great wear resistance, and increased radiopacity - everything a clinician needs