View as Grid List
Ivoclar Tetric N Flow Flowable CompositeSpecial Price $18.99 was $25.99
- Excellent wetting behaviour allows for convenient application in all areas.
- Outstanding stability – ideal for Class V restorations.
- High level of radiopacity for a sound diagnosis.
- Optimum partner for Tetric N-Ceram.
Denu Nano Hybrid Flowable Composite Resin Korea MadeSpecial Price $14.88 was $22.00
Superb quality water-soluble semi-gel material with optimal Nano filter Compressible strength 340 Mpa, flexural rigidity 150 Mpa, final hardness 65 Mpa.Learn More
Prevest Fusion Flo Flowable Composite Intro KitSpecial Price $13.99 was $19.99
- Filling of smaller cavities.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Restoration class III to V.
- Repairs of fillings & veneers.
- Optimal flowability.
- Higher filler loading of 70% w/w.
- Excellent physical properties.
- Lower polymerisation shrinkage.
- Very good abrasion resistance.
Heraeus Kulzer Charisma Flow Flowable Composite Syringe RefillSpecial Price $11.00 was $18.00
- Charisma Flow is the ideal flowable supplement to our microhybrid composite Charisma Classic.
SDI Wave Flowable Composite Single SyringeSpecial Price $14.00 was $16.00
- Wave is a fluoride releasing flowable radiopaque light cured composite. Wave is directly injected into the cavity preparation for accurate and fast access into all the preparation recesses, providing cavity adaptation.
Dentsply SDR Flowable Composite Bulk Filling MaterialSpecial Price $73.99 was $80.00
- Advanced Chemistry and amazing Procedures
- Bulk Fill base in Class I and II restorations
- 4mm depth of cure
- Self Leveling Handling
- Up to 60% less stress than conventional flowables
- Single component, fluoride containing, visible light cured
GC G Aenial Universal Flo Flowable Composite Syringe RefillsSpecial Price $69.99 was $77.00
- G-aenial Universal Flo by GC is an advanced flowable composite used for direct restorative purposes.
DMG Constic Self Etching & Self Adhesive Flowable CompositeSpecial Price $78.99 was $99.00
- Pit and fissure sealing.
- Base lining of class I and II restorations.
- Blocking out and filling of undercuts.