View as Grid List
Ivoclar Tetric N Ceram Composite KitSpecial Price $74.99 was $99.00
- Low shrinkage
- Low wear and high strength
- Nano colour pigments are responsible for the material´s unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results
- The nano-modifier ensures optimum stability, excellent sculptability and convenient handling properties.
- Polymerization in only 10 seconds (≥ 1.100 mW/cm2 per increment) possible.
Kulzer Charisma Classic Basic Kit 4 SyringeSpecial Price $70.99 was $111.00
- Its creamy consistency allows easy and fast modelling
- Excellent finishing and polishing properties facilitate a high surface lustre
- The easy shade range permits a convenient shade selection and matching
- Its radiopacity enables a safe and reliable diagnosis.
Ivoclar Tetric N Ceram Bulk Fill Syringe IVA & IVBSpecial Price $39.99 was $50.00
- Versatile application and shading options.
- Special filler technology.
- Bulk fill possible.
- Esthetic results.
- Low shrinkage and shrinkage stress due to the shrinkage stress reliever.
Itena Reflectys Composite SyringesSpecial Price $18.55 was $22.00
- Layer - Advised curing time 20s (LED) ......2.5 mm
- Depth of cure.... 2.95 mm
- Compressive strength ..... 288 MPa
- Flexural strength.... 143 MPa
- Flexural modulus .... 9110 MPa
- Film thickness... 8.2 μm
- Water sorption..... 13.66 μg/mm
- Solubility... 0.56 μg/mm
- Volume shrinkage .... 2.37 %
- Radiopacity.... 220 % of Al
GC Solare X Refill Composite SyringeSpecial Price $29.99 was $35.00
- Remarkable ability to blend into the tooth.
- Non-sticky handling that allows for easy manipulation.
- Plenty of working time under the operator light.
- Easy and quick to polish for a smooth, glossy surface.
- Very low shrinkage stress.
- High fracture toughness.
Prime Dent Self Cure Composite Resin Kit 3gm/3gm USA MadeSpecial Price $19.99 was $25.00
- A highly filled, non-sticky, self-curing hybrid anterior/posterior composite filling material.
Voco Polofil Supra Microhybrid compositeSpecial Price $31.99 was $44.00
- For cavities classes I to V.
- Reconstruction of traumatically affected anteriors.
- Veneering of discoloured anteriors.
- Splinting, locking of teeth.
- Combines the advantages of micro-filled and macro-filled composites.
- Non-sticky, good packability.
- Abrasion-proof and stable shades.
- Low shrinkage.
- Durable and resistant restorations.
- Low water uptake.