Angelus MTA Mineral Trioxide Aggregate 2 Doses .28gmSpecial Price $44.50 was $67.00
- Ions Calcium Release: enhances formation of mineralized tissues; provides biological seal of perforations and total repair of damaged periradicular tissues.
- Hydrophilic: can be used in humid areas without losing properties.
- High alkalinity: antibacterial properties.
- Low solubility: does not allow leakage.
- Calcium oxide: promotes tissue biocompatibility.
- Aggregated oxides: great compressive strength.
- High radiopacity: higher radiopacity than that of dentin, allowing excellent radiographic visualization.
- Setting time of 15 minutes: shorter setting time than similar cements.
Prevest MTA Plus Trial Pack 1gmSpecial Price $49.99 was $78.00
- Cavity lining/base & Pulp-capping.
- Pulpotomies & Obturation/Sealing.
- Apexification & Root-end filling.
- Perforation healing & Root resorption.
- Finer powder for smoother, easier mixing, handling and placement.
- Handy packaging-protects powder in desiccant-lined container.
- Dispense powder as needed.
- Optional gel for stability and washout resistance Non-cytotoxic & anti-microbial in vitro against common bacteria and E. Faecails
- No special equipment or dispensing instruments needed.
Prevest Chlor X Chlorhexidine Based Root Canal IrrigantSpecial Price $12.00 was $15.00
- It is widely indicated as final irrigant during chemomechanical preparation It is choice of irrigant while performing retreatment root canal procedures.
- It is indicated as an irrigant in apical 3rd of root before retrograde filling during apicoectomy (root end surgery).