Fgm Whiteness Rm Tooth stain remover
- Greater abrasion: it has in its composition hydrochloric acid at 6% and silicon carbide, which is extremely hard and sharp, which gives it a greater effectiveness when compared to other abrasives such as pumice stone, which is softer and not sharp.
- • Ease: gray color to highlight the area of application.
- • Single session: safe, effective, conservative, and aesthetic technique, performed in a single session.
- • Combination: can be combined with dental whitening.
- • Comfort: does not cause dental sensitivity.
- • Definitive stain removal: no recurrence.
- • Excellent viscosity: ease in application.
- • No waste: tips release amounts needed, preventing waste.
- • Practicality: can be applied manually and with the aid of a rubber cup.
- • Resistance: the microabraded surface becomes more resistant to demineralization.
Whiteness RM is a stain remover by microabrasion, which has in its composition hydrochloric acid at 6% and silicon carbide, that is extremely hard and sharp, which gives it a greater effectiveness when compared to other abrasives such as pumice stone, which is softer and not sharp. Thus, Whiteness RM can be considered a medium-power product with high effectiveness, because it combines medium acid content with high effectiveness of silicon carbide.
Controlled chemical and mechanical removal of enamel stained by fluorosis, surface hypoplasia of the enamel, structural defects that cause pigmentation, or white stains from inactive caries.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|