Pit & Fissure Sealants
Ivoclar Helioseal F Pit & Fissure SealantSpecial Price $1,125.00 was $1,250.00
- Helioseal F is a light-curing, white-shaded fissure sealant featuring fluoride release.
- Fluoride is known to: increase enamel resistance via the promotion of remineralisation and inhibition of demineralisation; reduce plaque growth and plaque activity; have a bacteriotoxic effect.
Voco Fissurit F Pit & Fissure Sealant With FluoridesSpecial Price $49.99 was $67.00
- Sealing of pits, fissures and occlusal surfaces for caries prophylaxis.
- Facing of damaged enamel surfaces.
- Anchoring of orthodontic appliances.
- Sealing of composite and cement fillings (protection against moisture).
- Restoration of small carious lesions.
- Repair of small defects in composite and amalgam fillings.
- Quick and direct application from the new NDT-syringe.
- White for application control.
- Excellent flow properties and low viscosity.
- High stability and good adhesion to enamel.