View as Grid List
Prevest Hiflex Green Stick Tracing StickSpecial Price $9.99 was $10.88
- For border extensions on impression trays.
- Ideal for recording full depth of suclus.
- Modify dentate tray by building up material where tooth has been extracted.
- Make functional and relining .
- Fast and uniform plasticity.
- Easy to warm up.
- Quick hardening in cold water.
- Wide working area.
Nexobio Trantemp Temporary Crown & Bridge MaterialSpecial Price $2,699.00 was $2,900.00
- Trantemp, a temporary crown and bridge material, also used for inlays, onlays and veneers. It is a self-curing estetic temporization material.
Prevest Hiflex Shellac Base PlatesSpecial Price $199.00 was $220.00
- Custom impression trays for impressions of edentulous jaws.
- Manufacturing of wax bite registration templates.
- Modeling work.
- High quality shellac for perfect results.
- Retains heat for a prolonged time.
- Optimum thickness for high mechanical strength.
- Easily adaptable Shape stability after cooling down.
- Not adhesive to plaster.
Prevest Hiflex Modelling Wax 225gm 12 Sheets$7.99
- Vestibular parts of wax models of removable dentures.
- Pre-forms of jacket crowns.
- Modelling of acrylic saddle supporting the teeth.
- For occlusal registration (Bite Blocks).
- Manufacturing of spacers for custom impression tray.
- AII purpose, multi utility wax.
- Extra toughness.
- High quality controlled by use of high quality materials and perfect production management.
- Carves without chipping Boils out cleanly.
- Temperature stable during trial insertion and yet easily deformable ADA Type I.
Prevest Fusion Core DC Flo Core Buid Up CompositeSpecial Price $1,875.00 was $2,000.00
- Core build-up, for vital as well as non-vital teeth.
- Luting of fibre-reinforced resin posts.
- Light curing for time saving application.
- Additional chemical curing for complete polymerisation.
- Low heat development even in bulk application.
- Flowable, non slumping formula for convenient placement.
- Low shrinkage properties.
Prevest Hiflex Impression Composition CompoundSpecial Price $149.00 was $150.00
- Correction models.
- Raising the edges of the impression.
- For primary impression in edentulous cases before preparing special tray.
- Easy to adjust.
- Alteration to impression can be made easily to achieve accurate impression.
- Excellent compatibility with most hydro-colloid or silicone materials.
Prevest Hemostal Liquid Hemostatic Agent$9.99
- Liquid to stop minor gingival bleeding.
- Gingival Retraction Solution
- Non staining unlike ferric sulphate which stains porcelain veneers and crowns.
- Effectively stops minor gingival bleeding.
- Contains no epinephrine to help avoid cardiac reactions.
- Stable and long shelf life.
Oro Mixing TipsSpecial Price $595.00 was $675.00
- ORO Crown and Bridge Mixing Tips allow easy, automatic mixing of impression material using the cartridge dispenser.
- Provide convenient, precise application of material.
- It Suits for Extra-Light/Light/Regular-Body,Regular/Heavy-Body Impression Material.
- Tips provide precise placement interproximally.
Oro Compule Composite GunSpecial Price $499.00 was $560.00
- Design to deliver the material with easy handling of compule tips, i.e. direct and precise placement of the composite and composer restorative into the cavity. Injection guns match up with most of the charging barrel, best choice for sticky material.