View as Grid List
Prevest Hiflex Shellac Base PlatesSpecial Price $199.00 was $220.00
- Custom impression trays for impressions of edentulous jaws.
- Manufacturing of wax bite registration templates.
- Modeling work.
- High quality shellac for perfect results.
- Retains heat for a prolonged time.
- Optimum thickness for high mechanical strength.
- Easily adaptable Shape stability after cooling down.
- Not adhesive to plaster.
Marathon M4 Lab Type Micromotor Unit Handpiece OnlySpecial Price $99.00 was $105.00
- Compact and portable.
- Continuous variable speed control.
- Forward and reverse.
- Smooth, quiet operation.
Prevest Hiflex Modelling Wax 225gm 12 Sheets$7.99
- Vestibular parts of wax models of removable dentures.
- Pre-forms of jacket crowns.
- Modelling of acrylic saddle supporting the teeth.
- For occlusal registration (Bite Blocks).
- Manufacturing of spacers for custom impression tray.
- AII purpose, multi utility wax.
- Extra toughness.
- High quality controlled by use of high quality materials and perfect production management.
- Carves without chipping Boils out cleanly.
- Temperature stable during trial insertion and yet easily deformable ADA Type I.
Hanau Wide Vue Articulator With Spring Facebow$1,999.00
- The HANAU™ Wide-Vue Articulator is a semi-adjustable tracking, Arcon-type Articulator.
- The HANAU™ Spring-Bow is an earpiece-type facebow, used to capture and record the patient's maxillary arch and its relationship to the external auditory meatus.
Maarc Bite Registration WaxSpecial Price $9.99 was $15.00
- Bite Registration Wax sheets contains Aluminium particles which gives even heating
- Bite Registration Sheets are dimensionally stable, does not shrink or distort
- Bite Registration Wax are ideal for checking and maintaining accurate occlusal records
- Bite Registration Wax when heated at 55°C it turns in to ‘Dead Soft’ in less than 1 minute
- This Wax adapts to every details and sets by water or room temperature i.e. 27°C.