Maarc Bite Registration WaxSpecial Price $9.99 was $15.00
- Bite Registration Wax sheets contains Aluminium particles which gives even heating
- Bite Registration Sheets are dimensionally stable, does not shrink or distort
- Bite Registration Wax are ideal for checking and maintaining accurate occlusal records
- Bite Registration Wax when heated at 55°C it turns in to ‘Dead Soft’ in less than 1 minute
- This Wax adapts to every details and sets by water or room temperature i.e. 27°C.
Prevest Hiflex Modelling Wax 225gm 12 SheetsSpecial Price $7.99 was $15.00
- Vestibular parts of wax models of removable dentures.
- Pre-forms of jacket crowns.
- Modelling of acrylic saddle supporting the teeth.
- For occlusal registration (Bite Blocks).
- Manufacturing of spacers for custom impression tray.
- AII purpose, multi utility wax.
- Extra toughness.
- High quality controlled by use of high quality materials and perfect production management.
- Carves without chipping Boils out cleanly.
- Temperature stable during trial insertion and yet easily deformable ADA Type I.