Pulpdent LimeLite Cavity Liner 4 Syringe Pack
- Specially formulated for use with adhesives, composites and conventional restorative materials.
Pulpdent Lime-Lite Cavity Liner
Specially formulated for use with adhesives, composites and conventional restorative materials.Releases favorable calcium, hydroxyl, fluoride and phosphate ions. These are known to be beneficial to tooth structure, to stimulate secondary dentin formation and to have cariostatic properties.
- Contains Hydroxyapatite in a urethane dimethacrylate resin .
- Fluoride Releasing - Radiopaque - Tooth Shade.
- Light Cure base/liner, sets extremely hard.
- Chemically bonds to adhesives and composites.
- Calcium and hydroxyl ions provide benefits of calcium hydroxide.
- Stimulates secondary dentin formation.
- Insoluable in water and oral fluids.
- Convenient syringe dispensing.
- 3ml Syringe.
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
|Dental Brand||3m Espe|
- 4 x 1.2mL/2 gm syringes Lime-Lite Enhanced + 20 applicator tips
Prevest Fusion Nano Coat Protective Coating For GIC & CompositesSpecial Price $14.00 was $22.00
Prevest Apacal ART Pulp Liner WIth HydroxyapetiteSpecial Price $1,075.00 was $1,350.00
Prevest Shield Activ Dentin DesensitizerSpecial Price $9.00 was $20.00
Prevest Reveal Caries Indicator DyeSpecial Price $8.00 was $10.00