Ultradent Microabrasion Opalustre
- For correction of superficial (<0.2mm depth) white, brown, or multicolored enamel defects, including fluorosis discoloration, that have not responded to regular take-home bleaching products.
- Use Opalustre and OpalCups to quickly remove unsightly enamel decalcification defects that are less than 0.2mm in depth. Abrasion slurries are ideal for superficial white and brown demineralization due to enamel mottling from fluorosis.2 This treatment can be classified under ADA insurance code 9970: enamel microabrasion.
Ideal for removing superficial white and brown decalcification stains due to enamel mottling from fluorosis, Opalustre is a 6.6% hydrochloric acid slurry that contains silicon carbide microparticles.1 This combination provides chemical stain removal along with gentle mechanical abrasion. OpalCups latch-type bristle polishing cups are used with the Opalustre for micro polishing the newly treated enamel surface. Both types of OpalCups are autoclavable through a limited number of cycles.
- One-appointment results
- Removes superficial white and brown stains
- Provides minimally invasive treatment for fluorosis
- Hydrochloric acid aids in chemical stain removal
- Silicon carbide microparticles provide gentle mechanical abrasion
- Less than 0.2mm enamel removal
- Comes in a direct delivery for an easy and mess-free technique
- Autoclavable OpalCups minimize splatter
- The unique offering is a “practice building” product
- Opalustre is gluten-free and kosher certified
|Return Policy||Not Accepted|
1 x 1.2ml Opalustre syringes
DMG Luxabite Bite Registration Material EXPIRY 4-2021Special Price $71.00 was $99.00
Dentsply XCP KitSpecial Price $149.00 was $199.00
DPI AlphaPlac Two Tone Disclosing Agent DyeSpecial Price $9.99 was $19.00
Samit Erich Arch BarSpecial Price $8.99 was $22.00